Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.711 RUB / BWP
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 64% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 124,742 (P18,588) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 4 hours ago)