Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.709 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 44% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,284 (9,334元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)