Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.579 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 114,085 (S/. 5,287) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)