Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.379 RUB / CZK
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 62% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 116,981 (34,618 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)