Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.816 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,293 (S/. 4,597) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)