Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.573 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 186,156 (€2,011) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)