Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.309 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 116% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 155,760 (€1,725) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)