Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.398 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 129% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 173,840 (15,252元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)