Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.309 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 120% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 169,106 (€1,873) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)