Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01982 RUB / MGA
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 33% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 104,944 (5,294,164 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 37 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)