Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 107.494 RUB / JOD
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 146% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,004 (Dinar 1,554) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 68,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)