Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17854 RUB / KZT
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 89,635 (502,045 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 70,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)