Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Omsk, Russia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20421 RUB / NGN *
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 91% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,676 (757,442 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)