Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / CHF
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,210 (CHF 6,538) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (about 2 hours ago)