Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04792 USD / MXN
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,653 (Mex$ 34,487) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)