Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is about the same as in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,316 (€2,806) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)