Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 11% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,330 (€3,813) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)