Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,168 (﷼ 91,288,803) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)