Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,079 in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)