Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,704 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)