Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,288 in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)