Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00622 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,313 (₨211,036) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)