Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,259 (CH$1,747,055) in Puerto Montt.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)