Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 761 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,897 in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)