Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,836 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)