Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17671 USD / BRL
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,778 (R$ 15,722) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)