Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,967 (€3,350) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)