Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.733 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,419 (3,302 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 3 hours ago)