Cost of living in Macao vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12524 USD / MOP
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 5% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,561 (28,432 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)