Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 46% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,786 (1,186,281 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)