Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,483 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)