Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14464 USD / BOB
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,954 ($b13,506) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)