Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24059 USD / MYR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,088 (RM8,679) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)