Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,035 (2,793,795 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)