Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04265 USD / CZK
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,197 (51,509 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)