Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,926 (﷼ 81,100,666) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)