Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,249 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Alicante costs €0.56 (about 1 hour ago)