Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11440 USD / SEK
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,081 (35,673 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)