Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,527 in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)