Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27465 USD / QAR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 31% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,970 (18,097 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)