Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,704 (Rp 25,147,240) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saipan costs $395 (about 4 hours ago)