Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,323 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 3 hours ago)