Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04763 USD / MXN
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $1,980 (Mex$ 41,565) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)