Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,126 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)