Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,887 in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)