Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.183 USD / EUR
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $2,673 (€2,260) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)