Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Omaha, Nebraska, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020.
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Omaha, Nebraska you would need to make just about $3,421 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)