Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 29% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,111 (Dinar 2,206) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)