Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15428 USD / CNY
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 43% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,837 (18,392元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 4 hours ago)