Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18968 USD / BRL
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,237 (R$ 11,796) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)